There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Great Animation

I must say, even though this is a "cute" (I guess that is teh right word to use) flash, it is very entertaining to watch. I enjoyed the whole flash. The music was perfect for teh movie. The animation was top notch. And at times it was pretty fun. Like when he was being chased down the alley and the lizard is chasing him. Great flash I hope to see more of your work in teh future.

The KERRY Kampaign The KERRY Kampaign

It was alright

The humor was hit or miss with me somethings he said was funny and some of it was not. Animation was well it was just pictures but it worked well with the flash. All and all an ok flash nothing great and it was not shitty. Im not a very politcal person but I am a registered Democrat and wanted to say its ok to make fun of your own party. I mean some other Dem. are mad at this and when they had the George Bush Show flash serise a lot of Rep. got mad at it. Im saying this because I looked at other reviews and and saw like 90% bashing the other party I think its pointless and childish anyway thats my 2 cents.

3/5 -Chloride

--The Bard's Song-- --The Bard's Song--

Nice work

I must say I liked the original better but this does justice to it. Only thing is that you should have animated the fingers. That would have looked nice. Anyway great movie keep up the good work.

Kerri's Big Invention Kerri's Big Invention

Great but...

Why did Nightmare have to be the one being beat up? I mean hes my favorite character in Soul Calibur 2. And one of the best. If you where going to beat up anyone it should have been Maxi the button mashing champ! But all that aside great flash very funny I enjoyed it. Keep up the good work.

Halo Halo

Heres a good helpful review for you

That was a good flash. But here are somethings that would have made it better. Story. Now I know not all flashes need them but, you put alittle background stroy in the begininning leading me to believe that this was going to have a plot/story. So many Master Chiefs. Combat could have been more intense but was still good. Great background music. Should have put some gun sound fx. Other than that great flash, the art looked really good. And was nicely done.

4/5

BlackerOuT responds:

LOL, Thanks :P
or no? I am cofused ;)

Idiot Ninjas 3 Idiot Ninjas 3

W00T!!! All my 5 R Belong to this!

That was so funny! I love the part about shot anything without a green hat. I could not stop laughing. The music was so fitting. The worst part was the part when the movie was over. Great flash.

Dark Epoch Trailer Dark Epoch Trailer

not to bad

That was pretty good. I think you should work alittle more on your blood effects. And not to use the Doom pistol sound. (because that is what your pistol sounded like to me) But you need to work on file compression. The movie was so short and for being the size it was not good. But still new job and I think you should make the serise.

Rebirth 2: A New Begining Rebirth 2: A New Begining

how the hell is your score so high?

You must have alot of firends on newgrounds or just alot of accounts. Because that movie just sucks. The only saving grace about is the music.
And do use gradiants that much. Be keep at it.

Mario VS Link VGA Mario VS Link VGA

Kinda lame

Im not putting you down or anything just giving my option. First, the amination was alittle slow. Second, it was sprites or at least they looked a lot like sprites. ( I have not seen any videogame with them in it) Lastly the fight scence was too short. Lasted about 5 secs of fighting the rest was talking. Sorry dude this movie was just not my thing. Keep flashing.